|Product name||Ultrafiltration Systems|
|Inlet water quality||TDS≤500ppm|
1. Can run and produce water continuously, highly automatic
2. No need chemical to regeneration,easy operation and maintenance
3. UF membrane can remove impurities greater than 0.01mircon
4. It can't remove the salty in the water, so Retain minerals in water. it is better for making mineral water
5. The cost of UF system is less than the ro system
Raw Water →Raw water pump→ sand filter→carbon filter→water softener→security filter→High-pressure pump→ UF system→ pure water tank
STEP1. Sand Filter: to use sand media down to 0.5-1mm. which filter size can be down to 200micron. some big suspended solids like colloids, rust, mud, impurities etc can be trapped by media bed. and be removed from water.
STEP2. Carbon Filter: can absorb some organism, dissolved air, odor & color matter etc.
STEP3. Softener: use cation exchange resin to remove Calcium, Magnesium etc to make soft water.
STEP4. Micron Filter: use 5 -20 micron sediment cartridge filter / bag filter, to remove the passed suspended solid from pre-treatment. so that more safety for entrance of RO.
STEP5. Ultra-filtration system: UF membrane to trapped most of ions. to demineralize/desalination etc. it will be PURE WATER from output.
1. Mineral water: In the manufacture of mineral water, the ultrafiltration technology will be applied. In the engineering design, the pore size and membrane type of the membrane will be selected according to the analysis report of the water source quality, and the ultrafiltration design will be designed.
2. Food: dairy products, juice, wine, spices and other food production using ultrafiltration technology step by step, such as milk or whey protein and low molecular weight of lactose and separation of the water, fruit juice clarification and to disinfect, wine colored protein, polysaccharide and other colloidal impurities removal, etc., the bacteria removal in the soy sauce, vinegar, is a traditional method shows the advantages of economic, reliable, and ensure the quality.
3. Pharmaceutical: In the pharmaceutical and biochemical production, it is often necessary to separate and purify heat-sensitive substances. Ultrafiltration technology shows its outstanding advantages.Ultrafiltration to separate and concentrate bioactive substances (such as enzymes, viruses, nucleic acids, special proteins, etc.) is quite suitable for drugs extracted from plants and animals (such as alkaloids, hormones, etc.), whose extracts often contain large molecules or solid substances. In many cases, ultrafiltration can be used for separation, so as to improve the quality of products.
4. Pure water, ultra-pure water: primary purification of industrial water, preparation of RO pretreatment with ultra-pure water, terminal treatment with ultra-pure water and ultra-pure water.
5. Environmental protection: deep treatment of industrial wastewater, urban water reuse system, electrophoresis paint, oil recovery.
6. Fermentation: separation and purification of biochemical fermentation broth, concentration and purification of enzymes, clarification and filtration of sugar and xylitol.
1. Ultrafiltration membrane components are produced by world-renowned membrane companies to ensure that customers can obtain the world's current quality organic membrane components, thus ensuring the retention performance and membrane flux.
2. The system has high recovery rate and high quality products, which can realize efficient separation, purification and high-multiple concentration of materials.
3. No phase change process, composition of the material without any adverse effects, and in the process of separation, purification, concentration remain the state of the normal temperature, especially suitable for the processing of heat sensitive material, completely avoid the high temperature and the disadvantages of destruction of bioactive substances, effectively keep the bioactive substances in raw material system and nutrients.
4. The system has low energy consumption and short production cycle. Compared with traditional process equipment, the operating cost of equipment is low, which can effectively reduce the production cost and improve the economic benefits of the enterprise.
5. Advanced technology design, high integration, compact structure, small floor space, easy operation and maintenance, low labor intensity of workers.
6. The material of the system is made of hygienic pipe valve, which is clean on site and meets the requirements of GMP or FDA production specifications.
Guangdong Volardda Water Purification Equipment Co., Ltd is located in Guangzhou Nansha Free Trade Zone, and our factory area more than 5,000 square meters. Volardda is a new intelligent direct drinking water equipment technology manufacturing enterprise integrating R&D, design, manufacturing, installation, operation and service.
The main products of our Volardda are: Reverse Osmosis Systems,EDI Systems,Water sterilization products, Pure water tank,Drinking Water Filling Machine, Household ro system,Pretreatment Systems, Ultrafiltration Systems, Water Softeners, Water treatment accessories etc. We have provided overall water treatment for more than 1,200 customers solution.
What's more, our products have been exported to Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa, America, Australia and many other countries for many years. With profession team, unique design, high-quality products, and perfect after-sales, we can firmly established the Volardda water purification brand !
FAQQ: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are factory producing water treatment equipment and have been set up for 8 years.
Q: Where is your factory?
A: Our factory is located in Dagang Town, Nansha District, Guangzhou, which is close to Nansha port and Pazhou. Warmly welcome to visit our showroom and factory.
Q: What range of product do you manufacture?
A: RO system, EDI system, UF system, Sewage water treatment and related accessories.
Q: Is OEM acceptable?
A: Yes, OEM is acceptable. We could produce as per your specific requirement.
Q: How to place order?
A: Send us requirement and inquiry--Get quotation--Confirm the order and PI--Arrange the deposit--Start the production and keep communication--video or photo inspection before loading--Arrange the balance before delivery--Arrange delivery.
Q: What information is needed before quotation?
A1. The quality of the water resource. Any water test report is appreciated.
A2: What is the required output capacity per hour?
A3: What is the application using the equipment?
Monica Liang- Purchasing consultant